Makes 2 cups
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon or whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions (green part only)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce of your choice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Whisk the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for 2 hours before use to let the flavors meld.
Best used within 24 hours.